Social

CB manual exchanges


Inventory number: T16 D.493.0.
Year of creation: 1910
Maker: Egyesült Izzólámpa és Villamossági Rt.
Location: Hall 1

The CB telephone exchange integrated in a wooden box is able to switch 4 indirect calls (lending circuit) and 10 local calls. When the calling party lifts the receiver, the call is signaled by an appropriate indicator to the operator. The trunk calls are identified by the operator by means of the drop-indicator keys. The switch is established by the operator based on the 5 cord circuits. Maximum 5 subscribers can speak at the same time.

Related photos

  • CB IV./10 manual telephone exchange

Recent news
Postamúzeum
E-mail: info@postamuzeum.hu
Phone: +36 1 269 6838
+36 1 322 4240
Address: 1068 Budapest, Benczúr u. 27.
Show on Google Maps
Current language: english
All rights reserved © 2013