Social

Telephone set

Inventory number: T16 84.46.0.
Year of creation: 1930
Maker: Standard Villamossági Rt.
Location: Hall 1

The first telephone set manufactured in large series, fitted with calling dial, metal box, designed both for wall-mounted and desktop use, able to be connected to automatic exchanges. The components are located in a hinged metal covering. The induction coil, the condenser and the connection clamp plate are accommodated on the bottom plate. The self-acting switch hook and the ringer bells are mounted outside the box case.

Related photos

  • Telephone set

Recent news
Postamúzeum
E-mail: info@postamuzeum.hu
Phone: +36 1 269 6838
+36 1 322 4240
Address: 1068 Budapest, Benczúr u. 27.
Show on Google Maps
Current language: english
All rights reserved © 2013