Social

LB III./10 telephone exchange, old standard

Inventory number: T16 84.11.0.
Year of creation: 1904
Maker: Egyesült Izzólámpa és Villamossági Rt.
Location: Hall 1

The manually operated LB telephone exchange mounted in a wooden cabinet is able to switch 3 through trunk lines and 10 subscribers. It is equipped with 3 cord circuits. Its indicator-drop boards and jack bushes are installed vertically, the switchboard plugs, the buttons and keys are mounted on the horizontal so-called bank of keys. The ringing inductor is placed on the right side of the cabinet and the signal-bells are arranged on the top of the cabinet. The height of the Berliner-type microphone can be adjusted. After the introduction of the timing tariffs, the duration of the long-distance calls has been measured by means of the sand-glass fitted ulteriorly on the left-hand side.

Related photos

  • LB III./10 telephone exchange, old standard

Recent news
Postamúzeum
E-mail: info@postamuzeum.hu
Phone: +36 1 269 6838
+36 1 322 4240
Address: 1068 Budapest, Benczúr u. 27.
Show on Google Maps
Current language: english
All rights reserved © 2013