Social

Complete Bell telephone set

Inventory number: T16 83.8.0.
Year of creation: 1877
Maker: Teirich and Leopolder
Location: Hall 1

The "Bell-full" apparatus in wall-mounted version, with their components installed on a wooden plate. The "Bell telephone" mounted in the wooden case on the left-hand side functions as a microphone. It has been designed with a much larger horseshoe magnet than the two hooked-up "Bell telephones" to be used as a receiver. In this case, the horseshoe magnet integrates also the function of a handle. The inductor is located in the right-hand side wooden case and in the middle the double-gong alternating-current bell. It does not need any electric supply.

Related photos

  • Complete Bell telephone set

Recent news
Postamúzeum
E-mail: info@postamuzeum.hu
Phone: +36 1 269 6838
+36 1 322 4240
Address: 1068 Budapest, Benczúr u. 27.
Show on Google Maps
Current language: english
All rights reserved © 2013